- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Provide information for teachers and staff members involved in helping students or graduates identify and pursue employment opportunities.
- Provide students with information on such topics as college degree programs and admission requirements, financial aid opportunities, trade and technical schools, and apprenticeship programs.
- Establish contacts with employers to create internship and employment opportunities for students.
|Vocation Middle School Teacher
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods, such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.
- Guide and counsel students with adjustments or academic problems, or special academic interests.