|Vocational High school Teacher
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Keep informed about trends in education and subject matter specialties.
- Prepare materials and classroom for class activities.
- Plan and supervise work-experience programs in businesses, industrial shops, and school laboratories.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Establish and enforce administration policies and rules governing student behavior.
- Confer with parents or guardians, teachers, administrators, and other professionals to discuss children's progress, resolve behavioral, academic, and other problems, and to determine priorities for students and their resource needs.
- Collaborate with teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of school programs and in the preparation of master schedules for curriculum offerings.