- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Plan and promote career and employment-related programs and events, such as career planning presentations, work-experience programs, job fairs, and career workshops.
- Establish and enforce administration policies and rules governing student behavior.
- Teach classes and present self-help or information sessions on subjects related to education and career planning.
|Vocation Middle School Teacher
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Guide and counsel students with adjustments or academic problems, or special academic interests.
- Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods, such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.