|Vocational High school Teacher
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Prepare materials and classroom for class activities.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by law, district policy, and administrative regulations.
- Keep informed about trends in education and subject matter specialties.
|Vocation Middle School Teacher
- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Guide and counsel students with adjustments or academic problems, or special academic interests.
- Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods, such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.