- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Provide special services such as alcohol and drug prevention programs and classes that teach students to handle conflicts without resorting to violence.
- Compile and study occupational, educational, and economic information to assist counselees in determining and carrying out vocational and educational objectives.
- Provide students with information on such topics as college degree programs and admission requirements, financial aid opportunities, trade and technical schools, and apprenticeship programs.
|Vocation Middle School Teacher
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Guide and counsel students with adjustments or academic problems, or special academic interests.
- Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods, such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.