Wedding Planning Schools in Walnut, California
Walnut has 30,004 residents. It is located in Los Angeles county.
The average in-state tuition for full time undergraduate students in wedding planning schools in Walnut during the 2009 - 2010 school year was $624.00. The average tuition was $624.00 for non-residents studying in California.
The average cost of books and supplies for wedding planning schools in Walnut is $1,638.00. There is one wedding planning college in Walnut. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 103 students completed wedding planning programs in Walnut.
Wedding Planning Schools in Walnut
1100 N Grand Ave
Walnut, CA, 91789
- Certification in Small Business Administration / Management
- Associates in Small Business Administration / Management
- Certification in Restaurant Culinary and Catering Management / Manager
- Tuition (in-state): $624.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $624.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $10,872.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 1,012
- Average aid received per student: $3,158.00