|Meeting and Convention Planner
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Maintain records of event aspects, including financial details.
- Develop event topics and choose featured speakers.
- Consult with customers to determine objectives and requirements for events such as meetings, conferences, and conventions.