|Meeting and Convention Planner
- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Hire, train, and supervise volunteers and support staff required for events.
- Promote conference, convention and trades show services by performing tasks such as meeting with professional and trade associations, and producing brochures and other publications.
- Review event bills for accuracy, and approve payment.