|Meeting and Convention Planner
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Arrange the availability of audio-visual equipment, transportation, displays, and other event needs.
- Coordinate services for events, such as accommodation and transportation for participants, facilities, catering, signage, displays, special needs requirements, printing and event security.
- Review event bills for accuracy, and approve payment.