|Meeting and Convention Planner
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Conduct post-event evaluations to determine how future events could be improved.
- Plan and develop programs, agendas, budgets, and services according to customer requirements.
- Negotiate contracts with such service providers and suppliers as hotels, convention centers, and speakers.