|Meeting and Convention Planner
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Hire, train, and supervise volunteers and support staff required for events.
- Organize registration of event participants.
- Plan and develop programs, agendas, budgets, and services according to customer requirements.