- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Perform general administrative tasks such as answering phones, scheduling patient appointments, or pulling and filing films.
- Monitor patients' conditions and reactions, reporting abnormal signs to physician.
- Prepare and administer oral or injected contrast media to patients.